Saturday, May 22, 2021

A new adventure begins

 


    "Pherick." "Pherick." "Pherick." Isn't that the greatest name ever? Because it's my name, but it also sounds like a song. "Pherick." "Pherick." "Pherick." Especially when I sing it like this.

    - Hello, Pherick. My name is Pamyl.  

    - Pamyl is a nice name too. I've loved my name ever since I first heard myself say it. I still had one foot in the pod when I said, "Hi, my name is Pherick" and I thought, "Wow, what a great name I have."

    - Yes, we certainly have ourselves a couple of fine names. Good-bye, Pherick. 

    And this is how Pamyl decided to collect the names of the sylvari - and other folks - she crossed paths with :) 

    (Pherick can be found in the Garden of Noon in The Grove)


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sylvari Names

    Abhean Acaire Achelle Aeda Aelann Aerin Afanen Afon Agam Aidre Aife Ailene Ailionora Ailis Aillithe Ailtinn Ai...